Work. Play. Meet. Sleep.
11 Rooms is a micro hotel, retreat, and collaboration space in downtown Collingwood packed with smart features that help small groups and teams spark connection, creativity, and community.
Hidden whiteboards, expandable tables, and pop-up meeting areas provide lots of options for comfortable, productive, and inspiring stays.
- Planning Sessions
- Group Travel
- Corporate Teams
- Creative Getaways
- Collaborations & Work-Alongs
- Training and Certifications
Room to be together — and apart.
Need some quality time with your team, your clients, your collaborators, or your friends? Take over some or all of our rooms, configuring our flexible spaces to meet your needs.
Up to 9 uniquely styled hotel rooms, each with bath, workstation, and a comfy seat
- – 6 chic standard rooms
- – 2 flexible Work from Hotel rooms for sleeping, meeting, and/or breakouts
- – 1 premium suite with custom murphy bed, meeting space, full kitchen and private patio. Ideal as a shared kitchen/living space when you book our entire property. Wheelchair accessible.
- Communal lounge/work space with mini kitchen, drinks, meeting table for 10+, TV, etc.
- Flexible spaces with built-in white boards & multi-functional furniture
- Natural light. Windows that open. Lush lawns & outdoor art.
- In-house Planner to line up anything from catering to local experiences
- Great location – walk to everything!
- Free parking
Get Some Room
Book an individual hotel room or a small block of rooms.
Book a Room
Get All the Rooms
Take over our entire property for your exclusive use.
Book the Property
We offer a warm welcome and a clean, healthy environment for your stay, in accordance with Public Health guidelines.
- Jaspr Pro commercial air purifiers in common areas remove 99.9% of airborne gases, bacteria, and viruses
- Contactless check-in & check-out options
- Enhanced cleaning protocols & regular rug washings
- Mid-stay cleans only by request
- Pre-arrival health check-ins
“A very thoughtfully designed, creative space with a really convenient location in walking distance from all of downtown Collingwood’s many gems.
Thorough hosts that pay attention to every detail and really care about your experience, not only at 11 Rooms but within the community.
Great experience staying here both individually and with my team!”
“Staying here was an 11/10 experience! Sandra and Peter’s hospitality was off the charts – and the lounge is my favourite new space for business strategy sessions.”
“My experience at 11 Rooms was absolutely incredible! A perfect place for working professionals to come, stay, explore Collingwood and get some work done. Sandra and Peter were incredible hosts and put so much love and care into this space to make it truly unique. Each room has its own style and the common areas are so fun! Not to mention, they left lots of snacks to enjoy. Adding this to my list of go-to stays for the next time I come to Collingwood! You should too.”