Get (it) Together.
collaborations, masterminds & More
With everything from crowd-pleasing catering to local excursions, insider experiences, facilitation, coaching, and training, 11 Rooms is the place to be for an unforgettable group getaway.
- Ideation & brainstorming
- Innovation sessions
- Planning and strategy sessions
- Group coaching
- Team building
- Reunions & Weddings
Work or Play Together (and Apart)
Communal spaces, expandable tables, murphy beds, and built-in white boards… 11 Rooms is designed to help small groups connect and (if they want to!) co-work, collaborate, or create.
Chic hotel rooms with ensuites give everyone tons of personal space, too.
- Bright communal meeting & workspace for 10+ with mini kitchen, drinks, TV, etc.
- Up to 9 uniquely styled hotel rooms, each with bath, workstation, and a comfy seat
- 6 chic standard rooms
- 2 flexible Work from Hotel rooms for sleeping, meeting, and/or breakouts
- 1 premium suite with custom Murphy bed, meeting space, full kitchen and private patio. Ideal as a shared kitchen/living space when you book our entire property. Wheelchair accessible.
- Communal lounge/work space with mini kitchen, drinks, meeting table for 10+, TV, etc.
- Flexible spaces, built-in white boards & multi-functional furniture
- Natural light. Windows that open. Lush lawns & outdoor art.
- In-house Planner to line up anything from catering to local experiences
- Great location steps to downtown
- Free parking
Services & Support
Excited to take the reins on planning a memorable experience for your group or team, start to finish? Super! Take our space and have at it. It’s all yours. In fact, you can book it now.
Want to effortlessly create a really special experience for your group? Need some help lining up the right catering, experts, facilitators, guides, or activities?
Work with our dedicated Planner to create the perfect work or play experiences for your group.
- Unique catering
- Trainers, coaches, facilitators
- Insider local experiences
- Hiking, sports and outdoor adventures
- Spa days
- Vineyards, breweries, and cruises
- And much more!