Unique, Flexible Spaces for Groups to Get Comfortable, Creative, and Productive Together
11 Rooms was designed, first and foremost, as a place for people to connect, collaborate, and learn together. It’s a perfect collaboration space, mastermind Haus, or retreat venue.
From smart, stylish meeting spaces where 10+ people can gather around a table to intimate corners that invite deep thought and authentic exchanges, our goal is to help facilitators, trainers, retreat leaders and group hosts deliver an unforgettable experience.
- Flexible rooms you can configure for what you need, whether that’s more sleeping rooms, more meeting rooms, or more spaces to gather
- A unique, inspiring vibe that encourages creative thinking and is as perfect for teamwork as it is for personal development and meditation retreats
- Clever built-in meeting features like hidden white boards, expandable tables, meeting Owls, and more
- Full DIY packages (space only) + Done For You options that can include coordination of caterers, experiences, and even facilitation for your group
- Natural light and windows that open (+ full room-by-room climate control)
- Plenty of on-site parking
About the Space
You can configure 11 Rooms in lots of ways, depending on your needs and goals. We’re happy to work with you to help determine the best way to make the space work for you.
6 to 9 hotel (sleeping) rooms, depending on how you configure our:
- 6 chic standard hotel rooms, all with private bath & climate control
- 2 premium meet/sleep rooms ideal for sleeping and/or breakouts
- 1 deluxe, fully accessible meet/sleep suite with murphy bed, expandable meeting space for 10+, private patio and full gourmet kitchen — ideal as a second communal space if you’d like a shared kitchen
- A bright communal lounge & workspace with kitchenette, meeting table for 10 & more
- Enchanting outdoor spaces with flexible seating
- Steps to other meeting and event spaces, including (Studio 64, J Miller place, etc.)
- Easy walk to great restaurants and cultural experiences that are perfect for groups
Sandra oversees day-to-day operations at 11 Rooms, often in the company of “man about the house,” Peter Alfermann.
A vibe architect, activator, and work sherpa, Sandra helps people connect, communicate, and collaborate together. Her all-day networking parties for growth-minded entrepreneurs are legendary.